1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Changes may be made to the information on the web site without any prior notice e.g. to reflect our current product and service offering, but it should be noted that it might include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. Information on this website is provided "as is”. The information is not intended to be nor constitute legal or other advice. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information.
3. Lequa is the owner of this web site unless otherwise is stated explicitly. Some LEQUINOX and LEQUA are trademarks of Lequa AB and may may be used only with explicit permission from Lequa. All use of the trademarks shall be in accordance with Lequa’s trademark policy.
4. You may copy or download any information obtained from this site but such information must not be amended or used for any purpose other than your own personal use, unless you have received our prior written approval.
5. This website may include links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify any endorsement of the website(s) and we take no responsibility for the content or functionality of the linked website(s).
6. You may provide weblinks to our web site but if you want to make inline linking (the use of a linked object, often an image, from one site by a web page belonging to a second site) you need our prior written approval.
2. What data do we collect on our web site?
Information actively submitted by you for contact and information purposes will be retained by us and used as specified in section 3 below.
3. Our use of your data.
Name, address and other contact data that you actively submit to us through our web site may be used by us to contact you with offers, promotional material or other information relating to our business and that we believe may be of interest to you or for market research purposes. All personal data is stored in a secure manner in accordance with the principles of the relevant Swedish data protection legislation.
4. Transfer of data to third parties.
We might transfer IP-number and technical information about your browser and operative system to third parties, such as web analytics tools, but as far as possible we will make such data anonymous before transfer. Other personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties unless you have agreed to this or if we are obliged by law to do so. We might also use third party service providers for hosting of our data in which case we will ensure that the data is handled in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policies.
5. Changes of business ownership and control.
Lequa may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
6. Controlling your data.
Lequa does not use any of your data for direct marketing purposes other than as set out in section 3. Should you want to find out more about the Lequa Privacy & Cookie Policies or what data Lequa holds on you, please contact Lequa AB on telephone no +46 40 6312813, Östergatan 32, 211 22 Malmö, Sweden or contact us here.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font s and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. EU-legislation requires web site owners to inform its users to what extent cookies are used and for what purposes.
When you click on a video on our web site you will get a cookie on your computer from Wistia. That cookie collects your IP-number to be able to give us information on which video a particular user watches as well as from where the user is watching and how many times the user watches it.
3. How to control cookies.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed, check your browser’s help function for detailed instructions. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
THIRD PARTY CREDITS
Lequa has made use of photographs and icons under the CCO license from all or some of the following providers: